USW Local 12-591
USW Local 12-591

Register an Account
Forgot Login?

Grievance Form

Use this form for filing/tracking grievances. Be sure to send a copy to the Union hall as well as provide a copy to your Unit Chair for proper tracking.

Lost Time Expense Voucher

Print it, fill it out for lost time reimbursement of any work hours lost while working on behalf of the Local.

Travel Policy

Traveling for the Union? You'll want to read the Travel Policy first. 

USW PAC Check off forms

These forms are used to authorize automatic payroll deductions for contributions to the USW PAC. These contributions are purely voluntary, being used to advance labor-friendly legislation and candidates.
Print the form, fill it out, and give it to Erin (at the hall), your Unit Chair, or any Worker's Committee member.

Shell PAC Check off form

Marathon PAC Check off form 

Rental Agreement & Policies

Need a place to hold an event? We can help. USW Local 12-591 will rent our hall for private use. Rental is subject to our Rental Agreement and  Rental policy below.

Rental Policy

Rental Agreement


Page Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021 (07:58:21)
USW Local 12-591
47 Alder Ln
Mt Vernon, WA 98273

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.